Thank you all for your get well messages, today's post is long overdue as I actually finished this dress back in May!
I used some lovely 60s barkcloth that I picked up at a vintage fair recently and made version A. I omitted the pockets and did initially include the collar which I made out of white crimplene however I wasn't happy with the way it turned out and felt that it overpowered the dress so I decided to leave it off in the end.
Now I'm a girl with a lot of dresses (seriously, loads) but I'm always having 'argh I don't know what to wear' moments, probably because I have too much choice to be honest, not because of lack of actual clothes. I have at least three more dresses in the sewing pipeline, four if you count the one I'm making at the moment. Hopefully some new additions to the wardrobe will make it quicker to get dressed in the morning....