No Colours Anymore I Want Them To Turn Black



I think I've finally cracked trouser making. This pair of black high-waisted trousers were made from a 1950s McCall's pattern using bi-stretch polyester fabric. I hadn't worked with this fabric before so wasn't sure what to expect, but I found it perfect for making trousers - so much so I've already ordered some more in different colours! The trousers are really comfortable to wear and I've worn them almost constantly since I made them a few weeks ago. 

I'm loving all black outfits at the moment but don't worry, I don't think I'll be abandoning my love of colourful crimplene just yet!

Outfit Details
Jumper - Asos, Trousers - Handmade, Shoes - Ops & Ops, Scarf - Vintage


x

3 comments

  1. You certainly have mastered the art of trouser making - they're fab and fit you wonderfully! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer looks babes, you are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look super! Black just makes you appreciate colours and vice-versa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.