Vintage Life Magazine Article



Last year Vintage Life Magazine got in touch with me via Instagram, asking if I'd like to put together an article giving an overview of the 1960s and an introduction to 1960s style. I'm pleased to say that not only was my article published in the April 2017 edition, it made the cover! Exciting times.

In the article I talk about how it was a period of emancipation for women, I give an overview of 1960s fashion throughout the decade and also touch on style icons.



The magazine is available in print or digital edition, and is available here should you wish to get your hands on a copy. 

x

5 comments

  1. Hi, Sarah!

    This is terrific, dear friend! I am very proud of you. It seems that your life experiences and blogging experiences have prepared you well for this opportunity, and now your knowledge of the evolution of style during the Sixties will be shared with a wider audience.

    This makes me very happy, Sarah. It is a well deserved honor. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's fantastic. I'll try and track a copy down then I can brag that my friend wrote this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't normally read VL, but I might look out a copy for this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.