Adventures in Tuscany



Last month I spent a lovely week in Tuscany. I stayed at the UNA Hotel Versilia on the Tuscany Coast, a beautiful contemporary hotel set near the seafront. The hotel is a design piece in itself, made up of gleaming glass panels and clean white lines with a modern and minimalist interior (think crisp white walls and trendy furniture) - just my style! I booked the trip with Citalia and I can highly recommend them, the cost included airport transfer in a sleek Mercedes which was very nice indeed and something I could definitely get used to (this isn't an ad by the way, this was just my summer holiday - my first in over 2 years!).



This trip was mostly about relaxing and getting away from the city. I wanted to sit by the pool and read books, with occasional forays into town. Basically the complete opposite to my life back in London! The hotel had an amazing spa with indoor pool, sauna and steam room - all free to use. It felt good to get some cleaner air in my lungs, London has been so polluted this year and I've really felt it on my chest.

After dinner you could use one of the hotel bikes and cycle along to the next town. A great way to work off the 4 course meal!


Versilia is about a 20 minute train ride from Pisa and I spent a lovely day there visiting the sites, I refrained from getting the cliched Pisa photo where it looks like you are holding it up - not really my style. Instead I took a simple photo and then retreated from the blazing heat to a little restaurant nearby for pizza.



Outfit Details
Trousers - Bloody Edith
Top - Zara
Scarf - Vintage
Shoes - Rocket Originals
Bag - Chanel Classic Flap


Outfit Details
Dress - Handmade
Shoes - Rocket Originals
Bag - Chanel




Outfit Details
Dress - 1960s
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Chanel Classic Flap


If you're thinking of heading to the Tuscany coast, I honestly could not recommend it enough. Beautiful scenery, amazing food and lovely people - I'll definitely be going back.


x

1 comment

  1. I'm not a pool, sun lounger, post modernist hotel kind of woman but I loved your photos.
    Your holiday wardrobe was sublime especially those metallic shoes.
    Glad you had a wonderful time. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.